What do you need to make the face pack?
- Moong Dal [Green Gram] powder - 2 table spoon
- Curd / Milk - To make it into a loose paste
- Lemon juice - few drops
- Milk skin [If you like] - It is a skin like layer that is formed on top of milk while heating it. A stage before we get malai/clotted cream.
|Green Gram |
How to make the pack?
Mix all the above mentioned ingredients well. Make it into a paste. Take a face-pack brush and apply it evenly on your face, neck and arms if needed. Cover the areas where you want to remove your tan. Leave the pack until it dries completely. Do not talk or make any facial expressions once the pack is tight on your skin. Wash it after it gets dried all over. You can see a soft and glowing skin in an instance. :)
One can use this pack everyday as it does not cause any harm at all. I use it everyday evening. If you feel your skin is really dull or you got tanned recently then this is the best time for you to try this.
|Face Pack Brush|
- Milk/curd in the pack moisturizes the skin. If you have really oily skin then add less milk and more water.
- The effect is visible immediately.
- Removes dirt and tan. When used regularly for over a period of time it leaves the skin without any marks or patches.
- Quick and easy pack that can be made with simple ingredients available at home.
- When milk skin is used it provides a rich source of protein to the skin.
Worth the Money?