This was the most raved about face pack I have ever come across, so I thought I should give it a try. During my mini fabindia purchase I made sure I got this. I liked the container in which the face pack was kept and this is the first face pack that I am buying as I always use my HG Home Made Face Pack which never let me down and made me go to the stores looking for one :)
The extracts of coral, real pearls, aloe vera and alum deep cleanse, cool and clarify the skin, giving it a radiant glow.
Key Ingredients - Liquorice, Alum, Oak, Aloe Vera, Coral Powder, Pearl Powder.
Directions to use - Mix a spoonful of facepack with milk for dry skin and curd for oily skin. Apply on face, neck and arms in upward direction. Leave on for 7-8 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
This face pack comes in a powder form. I just take 2 spoons of this powder and mix it in milk and apply it on my face and neck for 10 mins. The powder is sealed in a zip-lock bag and they have provided a small wooden spoon which helps to take the powder out without digging the hands in the bag.
I prefer the powder to be in the plastic bag and hence I did not transfer it to the container. After 10 mins I wash it with lukewarm water and my skin feels soft and fresh. This is a really quick face pack and can be used whenever you are in hurry and you need a fresh look in 10 mins.
Though I am very happy with my home made face pack I still use this as the preparation is very simple and quick. Effects are not as good as I see when I use my HM face pack. Fabindia face pack does not remove tan and that is what is lacking in this. The powder smells like a milk powder and I am liking it :)
- Really a simple and quick face pack.
- Does a good job. [If I had not found my HG Home Made Face Pack this would have taken its place]
- Skin feels soft, fresh and it gives a glow.
- I really liked the idea of providing a spoon with this pack. (see pic below)
- Powder smells mild and good like a milk powder.
- Powder is neatly sealed in a zip-lock bag. Hence no spillage or wastage.
- Easily available in all Fabindia stores.
- This tub lasts me for more than a month even if used daily.
- Once opened, the lid cannot be closed completely (as shown in the pic below).
- For the above reason it cannot be taken with us during travel.
- It does not remove tan whereas my home made pack does.
The price of Fabindia Coral glow face pack is Rs.250 for 100gms.
The Fabindia Coral Glow Face Pack is a really good product that is worth the money and yes I will buy this again so that I can use this when I don't have much time to prepare my home made face pack.
♥ Aarthi ♥
♥ Aarthi ♥