As many of you here wanted me to review these wax strips, here is the review for Bulbul, Varshini and Sumi. I got the Veet wax strips for dry skin where as there are other variants available for Normal and Sensitive Skin as well. My skin is dry even in summers and also I need intense moisturization thus I got the ones for dry skin. Next I like to try the one for sensitive skin.
Veet Ready to Use Hair Removal Wax Strips contains
-8 (4*2) re-usable wax strips
-2 Perfect Finish Wipes
-Superior Smoothness for upto 4 weeks
-Very effective even on short hair
-Contains Aloe Vera and Lotus for moisturising the skin
Here are the instructions to use
- Easy to use.
- Removes even the small hairs as it claims.
- Easily available.
- 3 variants available.
- Leaflet included is a detailed guide and thus is very helpful.
- Wipes provided really helps and moisturizes the skin.
- Smells good.
- It has the same effects in my skin as that of the parlour waxing.
- Lives to what it claims (almost).
- It becomes a bit messy while using the strips again and again and it is hard to get the wax from the hands.
- Since you can't use one strip more then once I need 2 boxes for my full hands and more than 2 boxes for my half legs.
- My hair growth is pretty slow that I wax my legs only once in 2-3 months and hands once in a month but after using these strips I have to go for waxing a week before my usual time. Not a big con though.
The price of Veet Ready to Use Hair Removal Wax Strips is Rs.69 for 8 strips.
The Veet Hair Removal Strips are really easy to use and also comes handy during those lazy days when we don't feel like going to the parlours. I think 2 more strips could have been included in this pack so that it can be used for both my full hands or both half legs. I will keep these aside for rare use and I prefer going to the parlours for waxing as it is more mess-free and also delays my hair growth.
♥ Aarthi ♥