I almost forgot that I have Kara Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes that I got these Kara Refreshing Facial Wipes with Aloe Vera and Mint Oil. Also I didn't notice that they had 10s pack and ended up buying the 20s pack :( Kara has launched so many variants in wipes, each one in different colour and for no specific reason I like to try one by one until I find the perfect facial wipes that is compact and portable.
Kara Refreshing Facial Wipes ensure effective cleansing to remove dirt, excess oil and grime from the face and neck area and also leave a lingering fragrance. It is enriched with Aloe Vera for skin nourishment, Mint Oil for effective freshening and is made from Birla Cellulose, a fibre that is 100% natural and biodegradable.
Key Ingredients : Aqua, Silicone Emulsion, Menthyl Lactate, Mint Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Chelating Agent, Preservatives and Fragrance.
Caution - For External use only. If product gets into eyes, it may cause stinging. If this occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with warm water. Discontinue use in case of skin irritation.
Directions - (1)Slowly peel front label (2)Pull out a wipe (3)Reseal front label (4)Open and unfold wipe (5)Thoroughly wipe face and neck (6)Discard wipe after single use.
Something I really like about these wipes are, they are wet wherever you keep it. I had kept it in a table just near the window and in spite of hot sun all day for months now the wipes still stay wet. Of course these wipes are refreshing but the fragrance is too strong that I don't even enjoy the freshness and I just sit and wait (irritated me) for the fragrance to subside.
- Each wipe measures 150 mm * 200 mm, which is more than sufficient for the face and neck.
- Easy to be carried along.
- Different variants available so one can select these wipes based on each one's needs.
- Easily available.
- Comes in pack of 10s and 20s.
- Cleanses the skin and gives instant freshness.
- Wipes are wet no matter where it is placed and how long it has been.
- Dermatologically tested.
- These wipes are 100% natural and biodegradable.
- Does not make the skin dry.
- I hate the fragrance. It is too strong and not at all appealing. It smells like some after shave and I hate it.
- It makes the skin a bit oily, so people with oily skin do stay away from this one.
The price of Kara Refreshing Facial Wipes is Rs.52 for 20 wipes.
I completely hate these wipes just because of the strong fragrance that I am not using it for my face anymore. My search for a compact and travel-friendly facial wipes are still on. I got many suggestions for my previous Kara wipes post Kara Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes, so will be trying them.
♥ Aarthi ♥
♥ Aarthi ♥