Last year my sister sent me a huge set of Victoria's Secret's bath and body products. That was the first time I tried them and I couldn't change to any other brand from then. In the entire collection I have got this is the last but one product that I am using right now. It is the Victoria's Secret Romantic Wish Sumptuous Bath Bubbles. I use this as a shower gel with a bath lily/loofah.
Sumptuous Bath Bubbles transform your bath into a sweet sanctuary with long-lasting, skin-softening bath bubbles. Pour desired amount under warm bath water. Then soak in your favorite fragrance from a Secret Garden.
I don't use this as bath bubble but as a shower gel and it works great as both bath bubble and shower gel. I just pour certain amount in my bath lily and use it. This wine colored liquid lathers pretty well, even in hard water and the fragrance is just mind blowing. The fragrance lingers for another few hours.
- Smells heavenly.
- Lathers very well.
- Does not leave the skin squeaky clean which means I feel it does not leave my skin dry.
- Skin is soft and supple.
- The smell lingers around for a while.
- Comes in a neat packaging with the lid that allows only desired amount of the product out.
- Not easily available in India. This is not a con for me though.
- Price might be a bit on the high end. I do not mind about the price as my sister gave this as a gift.
The price of Victoria's Secret Secret Garden Romantic Wish Sumptuous Bath Bubbles is $8.50 [USD] for 250 ml.
I am crazy about almost all Victoria's Secret bath products and this one is not an exception. Victoria's Secret have great offers and deals now and then. Hence this can be purchased during such offer period and I will say Victoria's Secret's bath products are worth the money.
♥ Aarthi ♥