My friend got this body butter as a gift and since she never uses them she passed this on to me. I never expected much out of it as I have used Strawberry and Satsuma Body Butters before and this 'Moringa' was not very tempting to me. To know whether my impression remained the same or it changed, you have to read this review :)
The huge tub was indeed a big task to finish and I am 90% successful now :D When I smelled it first it was neither great nor bad but when I started using it, it was a bit unbearable. I still continued using it to find it did wonders to my skin. I have dry skin and my feet is worse, I can't imagine any one having more dry feet than mine !!!! So when I used it on my feet, it became absolutely wonderful over a period of time. It just did magic. So if you have dry skin just close your eyes [also your nose :P] and buy this one.
- It is absolutely moisturizing and dry skinned people this is for you.
- The effect lasts for an entire day.
- This big tub lasts for more than 6 months in spite of me using it everyday [almost].
- It even moisturizes your dry cracked feet.
- You need a very small amount every time.
- Easily available.
- The smell is bad and for some it might be intolerable.
- It comes in a tub and hence not hygienic. You need a separate spatula.
- It is a bit expensive. The best time to buy them is during sale.
- It takes a while to get absorbed by the skin.
The price of The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter is Rs.745 for 200ml.
This is a really good body butter for extremely dry skin. If you could bear with the smell then this would become your soul mate body butter. I use this only for my feet during the nights just because of the bad smell.
Rating - ♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥