I am not new to this brand - Wella. Almost all my hair care products are from this brand and I am really happy with the effect it shows on my hair :) Recently I got the Wella Kolestint Hair Color in Black and Burgundy. I tried Burgundy and gave Black to my mom-in-law. Here I would review both from my experience and my mom-in-law's as well.
My cam did not pick my hair color properly and also it was really gloomy today. So I am posting the pics of my mom-in-law's hair color. The box of Wella Hair Color contains the following
- Pre-Color Hair Product
- Color Creme
- Creme Developer
- After-Color Intense Shine Treatment
- A Pair of Gloves
- Instruction Leaflet
It is very important to go through the entire instructions provided in the box and also in the leaflet even if you have colored you hair before. It is very easy to use hair color and on following all instructions provided it makes the job even more simple. If I hadn't used this hair color, I would have never got the confidence to color my hair myself. I would end up going to parlors and spend triple the amount on hair coloring.
I have no idea about the staying power. Might be I will update the same in a months time.
- Easy to use.
- Clear step by step instructions provided.
- Almost all hair colors available in the market do not provide this Pre-Color Hair product that comes with this Wella Kolestint Hair Color.
- A wide range of colors to choose from.
- Gives an even coverage on proper application.
- Leaves the hair soft, shiny and smooth.
- The conditioner provided can be used thrice after hair coloring.
- My mom-in-law's curls were minimized !!!! Her hair looked more manageable.
- Smell is not disturbing.
- Easily available.
- No side-effects.
- Burgundy didn't show much in my hair. It is more visible when I am out in sun. As per the instructions in the box, it depends on your natural hair color. So I am not sure where the problem lies. However my mom-in-law is satisfied with the results.
- I prefer streaks than global hair coloring, so it was a bit difficult to do streaks at home. Wish there were some tool or tips provided for the same.
- This is not a con but I would have preferred an applicator as well, with which the kit becomes complete.
The price of Wella Kolestint Hair Color is Rs.519 for 145 ml [Total Net Weight].
I am a fan of Wella Hair Products and this is the first time I tried their hair color. I liked it and mother-in-law liked it too. I do not mind the price as the kit comes fully packed (except the applicator). The color doesn't show much on dark hairs, so bad luck for me. I would say this is a decent hair color and you can give it a shot.
Rating - ♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥
Note - Product sent by PR.