I bought my Oriflame Power Shine Lipsticks from Varshini and that was my first purchase from Oriflame. I had no idea about these lippies but Varshini insisted to try them and I am so glad I did. I got 2 shades, one in Trendy Berry and other one in Pink Bloom. I have been using it for a month now and I thought it is the right time to review these lipsticks.
More than Pink Bloom I have been using Trendy Berry and there is no special reason for that. I love both the lipsticks equally. These lipsticks are creamy with shimmers in it. Shimmers are not too obvious and thus suitable for both day and night. They have a light melon fragrance that makes the lipstick so yummy. True I lick it sometimes ;) The color fades in a while leaving the shimmer spread all over. Pink Bloom is a light pink shade whereas Trendy Berry is a berry shade.
|Pink Bloom and Trendy Berry [You can see how much I have used]|
- It is a creamy lipstick and I love it on my lips.
- Smells like melon and it is so yummy.
- Shimmers are very light and hence suits all occasions.
- Packaging is sleek and simple.
- It does not make my lips dry.
- Staying power is very less. Without eating or drinking it stays just for 3-4 hrs max.
- Availability is an issue as you have to find an oriflame consultant.
- After the color fades the shimmer spreads everywhere.
- A point I noticed last night, a tiny bit chipped off from the Pink Bloom !!!!
|When color fades|
The price of Oriflame Beauty Power Shine Lipsticks are Rs.329 for 1.6 gms. I got it for just Rs.69 !!!!
These lipsticks are the one of the good ones I have used so far. If you don't mind reapplying then carry a tissue to wipe the glitters that spread around and you will love this lipstick for sure. I really like the texture and smell of these and I will try more shades in future :)
Rating - ♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥