I always like to try cosmetics that comes with a difference like the lip creams and tints I wanted to try a stick blusher too.This was even before Lakme introduced the stick blushers, that I spotted the Oriflame Stick Blusher and ordered the same immediately.
This review was requested by Ramya long back :)
When I saw this blush in the Oriflame catalogue, there were just 2 color choice available. I went for the lighter one and it is named 'Rose' [in the stick] / 'Feeling Rosy'[in the brochure]. This is a very tiny stick blusher, in the size of my pinky/little finger that contains 5g of the blush. The blush is a creamy one but not very creamy and hence I find it a little hard to blend it on my cheeks.
I am N42 and for my skin tone the color hardly shows. It just leaves a shine on my cheeks so people with fair skin tone might be around NC 35 can try this one. Since I didn't want to throw this away I use this beneath my powder blush and it stays pretty long. Some times I just use this blush and I like the simple shiny cheeks as well :)
- The blush is cute and small and I love the packaging.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to be carried along.
- Love the shade I have got [though it doesn't show up on my cheek]
|It actually shows on my hand but not on my cheeks :(|
- Availability is an issue. Though you manage to find a consultant the blusher is not available easily.
- The blush is not very creamy. It is very hard and hence not skin-friendly.
- Not many shades available.
- This might suit light skin tones but definitely not for skin tone > NC 40. I was highly disappointed as it showed well on my wrist but didn't show up on my cheeks :(
The Oriflame Visions Instant Cheeky Stick Blusher costs Rs.298 for 5 g.
This is an expensive product which doesn't work well for me. If you have fair skin tone and if you are a person who do not mind spending for cute packaging, then you can go for this. Other wise I don't think this is necessary. You better skip this and get some useful blush for yourself. I loved it initially but got bored with the simple shine it left on my cheek and I don't love this anymore :(
Rating - ♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥