My hubby got tanned very badly during his trip to Dubai and I wanted him to get rid of the tan. He doesn't have patience for home made treatments and hence I ended up buying this product from VLCC. My first product from VLCC.
This review was requested by Ikky :)
This product claims to have cucumber and pineapple extracts. It lightens and softens sun exposed skin. "Natural fruit extracts, uniquely combined with ayurvedic powder, in a cream base makes this a truly revolutionary product combining skin lightening action with all the cleansing, stimulating, smoothening, softening and nourishing benefits of a creamy soft pack. Use twice a week. Suitable for all skin types."
Directions : Apply on clean skin, massage it gently for 5 mins, avoid eye area. Let dry for 15 mins, dampen and rinse off gently.
My hubby tried this and I could see instant brightness in his face and also noticeable reduction of tan !! I got very excited and tried it myself and it worked great on me too :) The cream is not thick and hence easy to apply, massage and also it dries quickly. The smell doesn't remind me of any fruit but it smells good.
- The cream is not very thick and hence it is easy to apply and then massage.
- Since the cream is light, it dries pretty fast.
- Smells good, also it is not strong.
- Comes in easy to use tube packaging.
- Reduces tan instantly and brightens up the face.
- Suits all skin types [Hubby's is oily and mine is combination]
- Helps when you are in a hurry and you need instant glow.
- Easily available.
- Packaging is not very attractive. Not a big con though.
- I don't think it does all what it claims like the smoothing, softening,etc.
The price of VLCC Fruits Anti Tan Pack is Rs.175 for 85g.
A good face pack that reduces tan significantly, gives instant glow and also something which is pocket- friendly. I am getting this again for sure. Do try it Ikky :)
Rating - ♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥