Avon Simply Pretty Eye Defining Pencils are my current love and I wanted to review it asap :D I had no idea of buying these pencils until Neha suggested me to try these and thank you Neha I am loving these eye pencils and I am glad I got it for a good price :)
These are such awesome pencils that I will always be glad for buying them during the best deal. The pencils are really tiny [size of our finger] and they are very creamy. Due to the creaminess it is so easy to swipe them on the eyes. Color pay off is really good and the shades I have got are Mettalic Blue and Green and both looks gorgeous. I wish I had bought the other 2 shades as well - Black and Brown.
The color stays for good 3-4 hours and it smudges big time. Also since the pencils are very creamy I am sure I will finish these pretty soon.
- These eye pencils are so creamy.
- Glides on very easily.
- Good color pay off.
- Worth the price.
- Even a novice like me can do awesome work with this. Good for starters / beginners.
- Color at the back of the pencil helps in easy identification.
- Does not sting my eyes.
- Smudges easily. In Metallic Blue the glitter spreads all over while smudging.
- Small pencil and creamy texture - thus might not last long.
- Limited shades - Black, Brown, Green and Metallic Blue.
|Top - Green, Bottom - Metallic Blue|
The cost of Avon Simple Pretty Eye Defining Pencils are Rs.79 each for 0.8g. Of course this was on offer when I got this, so the actual price would be more than this.
These eye pencils are just awesome and worth the price. I am sure this would not disappoint you, especially if you get these during offer. A great buy I would say. I am loving it for sure.
Rating - ♥♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥