I think it is Avon Simply Pretty season here. Actually I didn't plan to do anything like that but it just happened and that follows another review of a Simply Pretty product by Avon- Lipsticks :) From the time I actually started trying out lipsticks I am glad that all lipsticks I got were really good and these were one among them.
I got these lipsticks in 2 shades - Darling Mauve and Whisper Pink [Me loving the names :)] Both the shades are my favorite and the lipsticks are very creamy. It just glides on my lips smoothly giving out a good color pay off. Even if you have pigmented lips you can use these lipsticks and I am sure the color shows well. The lipsticks are moisturizing too or at least they don't dry your lips.
It is nice that Avon makes really good lipsticks at affordable price and this is one of it. Though there were many shades I tried just 2 and I am waiting for a good deal to grab some more :P
|L-R - Whisper Pink and Darling Mauve|
- These lippies are creamy and thus easy to apply.
- Does not dry the lips and if your lips are well maintained then this does little moisturization too.
- Does not settle in fine lines.
- Lasts for good 4-5 hours. [without any meal or drink]
- Wide color range to select from.
- Good color pay off.
- Decent and cute packaging.
- The names of the shades are a bit misleading. You can see that whisper pink looks kind of mauvish where as Darling Mauve is pinkish. So don't go with the names of the shades.
|Top - Darling Mauve, Bottom - Whisper Pink|
The cost of Avon Simply Pretty Lipstick is Rs.139 for 4g. The cost of these lipsticks as a pair was Rs.179 [during offer] and single lipstick costs Rs.99 for 4g [during offer].
These lipsticks are good ones that comes in a pocket friendly price and I think everyone should give it a try at least once. A good product that comes with a good deal too :)
Rating - ♥♥♥♥.5
♥ Aarthi ♥