Estee Lauder is a brand I trust a lot and I just randomly pick stuffs from them every time. I should say I have never been disappointed with any of their products. I wanted to try their Pure Color lipsticks and that it when I chose two lipsticks and my sister got them for me. Today I will be reviewing the shade Pink Parfait.
The lipstick is very creamy and easily glides on the lips. It comes in a very classy and attractive packaging that everyone would love. It does not dry my lips and I like that aspect a lot. This shade is a very light frosty pink shade that would suit fair skin tones than dusky ones. Though pigmentation is good, if you have pigmented lips you can skip this. Or at least try this shade before getting it.
- The lipstick is very creamy.
- Lovely packaging.
- Easy to identify the color by seeing the base.
- Pigmentation is really good.
- Staying power is good. It stays on my lips for 4-5 hours.
- Does not dry my lips.
- Actually I don't have any dislikes but a disappointment that the shade does not suit me !!!! It looks too light on me :(
The price of Estee Lauder Pure color Long Lasting Lipstick is Rs.1575 for 3.8 g.
It is an awesome lipstick and must have one from this collection. You can once ignore the price and just go for it and I am sure you won't be disappointed.
Rating - ♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥