When I was a novice in make up I picked up so many stuffs that is sleeping in my vanity case comfortably and one such product is this Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush. Well, I saw good reviews about this blush so just blindly picked this without even trying the shade on me :P
The dream mousse blush is a cream blush and it is my first blush as well. Peach satin is a light peach shade that hardly shows on my N 43 skin tone ! Being the first blush I shouldn't have got a cream blush as it is not very easy to blend like the powder blush also I should have checked the shade on me. I didn't do either of the above. After using this a couple of times now I can easily blend this blush and it leaves a light glow on my cheeks and nothing else.
- Creamy blush that stays on your skin well.
- Easy to use.
- Pocket friendly.
- Lasts long since you need a very little amount every time [else you will become a clown]
- Comes in a cute pot packaging.
- Easily available.
- The shade hardly shows on my skin. My friend had the same problem with this blush [ shade - soft plum] !! Might be people between NC 35- 40 can try this.
- Only 2 shades available here in India.
- No applicator or brush comes with this.
- Staying power is just 'ok'. It stays for 3 hours max.
- It has light shimmers which makes it more suitable for night wear.
The price of Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush is Rs.180 for 5.75 g.
The Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush is a good blush for the price but it suits fair skin tones better. Do try this out before you buy this one.
Rating - ♥♥♥ [ For me I would just give ♥♥]
♥ Aarthi ♥