I really don't like to review a product which is a gift for me [except if it is from my sis-as she doesn't mind] and this one is not an exception. After giving a second thought I felt this deserves a review as it is a travel friendly product which would come handy for most working women and last minute makeup hands like me :D
This tiny little eye shadow trio fits in our palm and thus in our wallet/purse too. I got the shade mauve and I would call this trio the best for every day use. I make sure it stays in my hand bag always. The three colors are light peach, deep magenta and chocolate brown and this trio forms a perfect set of eye makeup. The eye trio comes with a small brush which does an 'Ok' job. Not great pigmentation but not bad at the same time. The trio I have got is 'Mauve'.
- It is the best travel friendly eye shadow trio I have ever seen !!
- Pretty shades and suitable for everyday wear.
- There is something I actually loved about this trio. They have a small folded note just below the lid which actually gives you an idea of where to use each color to make your eye makeup better.
- A very good trio for beginners.
- Comes with a brush.
- Pigmentation is just okay. You definitely need a base for the colors to show.
- Though the brush comes handy it is better to carry another brush that makes the job easier.
- Price is a bit high.
The price of the Oriflame Wild and West Eye Shadow Trio is Rs.398 for 3g !!
If you are a beginner but do not mind spending and all your concern is a travel friendly eye shadow trio then go for this.
Rating - ♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥