I knew this brand DOL during my college days as one of my friend use to get it very often and show us her DOL products. I had almost forgotten about this brand and that is when I came across these lipsticks during my online shopping. I checked the reviews and couldn't wait to try them.
This review was requested by Uzma :)
The Diana of London [I'd like to call it DOL] Diana Surprise lipstick is super creamy that just one swipe is more than enough. It is super pigmented too and I love it for that. According to the packaging it gives a Semi Matte finish and it has Vitamin E.
"Surprise lipsticks are not fading, non allergic. Protects your lips from the summer blazing sun, dry heat and freezing winds. Soft creamy texture, semi matte, best shades, keeps the lips soft and supple."
I got the shade Rose Wood which is a very bright Rose color. This is the brightest lippie I have !!
- Super creamy lipstick.
- Super pigmented too.
- Glides on my lips easily.
- Lips look moisturized and leaves a matte lips after some time.
- One swipe is all that is needed.
- Good color choice available.
- Packaging is super cute.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Lasts long, even after my meal,snacks and dinner. The color fades slowly though but I am not much worried as this one is too bright.
- As the lipstick is very creamy you have to be very careful else you might break it easily.
- Availability is a problem. I found this in stylecraze.com.
- Settles in fine lines.
|Just one swipe of DOL Rose Wood|
The price of Diana of London Diana Surprise Lipstick is Rs.475 for 5 g. I got it on sale for Rs.404.
These lipsticks are awesome and I wish I would have bought more shades. These days I am not happy with just one :D I will definitely buy another shade from this collection. Be it a matte or glossy lover, whoever tries this will fall in love with this for its creaminess.
Rating - ♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥