There are very few makeup products that I have finished completely and Lakme Aqua Shine Lip Color in 'Old Rose' is the first in the list. After falling in love with these lip colors I wanted to try the shade 'Fig'. The SA said 'Fig' looked good on me than 'Old Rose' but I didn't agree to her, until I bought 'Fig' for myself and used it almost every day :D
This review was requested by Shruthi :)
The Lakme Aqua Shine Lip Color comes in a lengthy twist up tube and the outer color matches the shade of the lip color inside [not exactly, it just gives a rough idea of the color]. The sponge tip is soft on lips and thus easy to apply. The color looks glossy as soon as it is applied and the glossiness fades over time. This is well pigmented and thus leaves a even color on the lips. Though it looks kind of brownish, when applied it leaves a super pretty pink lips. The consistency is semi-creamy and semi-glossy and I really love that. I just twist up once and that is enough for my lips.
- The packaging is very simple and convenient to use.
- Love the color 'fig' so much.
- Good Pigmentation.
- Tones down the fine lines on your lips.
- Easily available.
- Wide range of colors to choose from.
- Does not dry my lips.
- I would have used the Old Rose like 30 times and the tube was over !! It hardly lasted me for a month !!
- This lip color starts fading as soon as we apply it and hence you can see only a faded color after 3 hours.
The price of Lakme Aqua Shine Lip Color is Rs.425 for 2.55 ml . I got this on offer from VioletBag for just Rs.383 !!!
|LOTD - More pinkish on lips !!|
Being a fan of lip gloss and lip creams, this one finds a permanent place in my vanity. I wish the staying power and quantity can be improved so that I can stock up more than one ;) If you do not mind the staying power and price, try getting one for you.
Rating - ♥♥♥.5
♥ Aarthi ♥