I am not a great fan of liquid liners as I am very bad at application. I prefer the pencil liners any day. During my shopping at Bourjois I loved the color so much that I couldn't resist buying the clubbing liner in violet laser. I took this as a chance to learn how to line my eyes with liquid liners :D
The shade Violet Laser is an amazing violet color liner with golden shimmers to it, which is not too obvious at day time but glitters during the night - exactly what we expect out of this liner. The applicator is so thin that you can draw the thinnest possible line and at the same time build it up to a thicker line based on your taste. There are 5-6 more colors in this range and I love this the most. Purple lovers will love this shade for sure.
- Vibrant and amazing color pay off.
- Applicator helps in drawing the thinnest line possible and the same could be built up too.
- Easy to apply.
- 6 colors to choose from.
- Gives a duo chrome effect - purple with golden glitters.
- Packaging is simple and sleek, matching the color of the liner.
- Does not get rubbed off easily but comes out clean while wiped with a makeup remover.
- Not easily available, especially if you want a particular shade. The Bourjois counter in Chennai didn't have the blue one which I wanted very badly.
The cost of Bourjois Clubbing Liner is Rs.525 for 4 ml.
|EOTD - Bare Lids with the Liner and Mascara|
A great buy if you are a liquid liner person. The application shown above was my 3rd trial as I am very bad at applying liquid liners. Though I loved the blue one in this range I am stopping with this as I find pencils more comfortable and planning to try gel liners too.
Rating - ♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥