Revlon ColorBurst Lip Gloss is one of my favorite and having already tried one [SEE HERE] from that range I was so tempted to try few more. It was hard to decide between the shades Fire and Papaya but I finally got Fire as I don't have even one red lippy. I am not too comfortable with bright lip colors, so thought of trying a red lip gloss first :)
For a detailed review GO HERE.
In short, Fire is another great shade from this amazing collection of lip gloss. Irrespective of whether you are a lip gloss or lip stick lover you should try this shade. The creaminess will make you go crazy about this lippy, especially this shade. Glad I tried another color from this range. The color lasts really long and it is super duper pigmented.
- The gloss is creamy and super glossy.
- Does not dry my lips.
- Great range of shades to choose from and this shade in particular is awesome.
- Mild caramel/cookie smell makes me lick the gloss.
- Super convenient applicator.
- Easily available.
- Even if the glossiness fades, the color stays on for good 4-5 hours on my lips.
- Absolutely nothing.
The price of Revlon Color Burst Lip Gloss is Rs.500 for 5.9 ml. However I got this for Rs.461.
Amazing color, amazingly pigmented and a must-try gloss. If you love the color do buy one for yourself.
Rating - ♥♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥