Sometimes we just buy things in a jiffy, without any reason, need or love. We just feel like having them and one such buy during my grocery shopping were these Street Wear Nail Enamels in 4 different shades. The shades I got were
- Rose Pink (05) - candy pink color
- Coffee Bite (08) - nude brown
- Silver Sparkles (21) - pure silver sparkles
- Pearl White (23) - plain pearl white color
These tiny little nail enamels come in a wide range of color choice that will leave us hard to pick just one, so I picked four. The white and pink ones are quiet creamy and difficult to apply as well as they are neither opaque nor buildable. Though I didn't expect much from these there is nothing better than the cuteness of these nail enamels. Silver and brown nail enamels were comparatively easy to apply and stays longer too. Thank God they are not pricey and I use these as casual fun colors on my nails.
- The wide color choice available makes us drool.
- Cute packaging.
- Right amount of nail enamel I would need - I might not use more than what is in this bottle before it expires.
- Few colors stay well without any chipping for 3 days. Here it is the silver and white one.
- The applicator is bad.
- The creamy colors are difficult to apply and build !!
- The creamy colors peel off easily too !!
|Rose Pink (05)|
|Coffee Bite (08) - Love the name :D|
|Silver Sparkles (21)|
|Pearl White (23)|
The price of these Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamels are Rs.45 each for 5 ml.
The Street Wear Nail enamels are cute and has great color choice as well. If you find some unusual colors then you can pick it up for sure. The quality is just 'okay', so once in a while you can also try using these brands. It is better to try the colors before buying as the creamy ones are not so good quality wise but attracts us more due to the color.
Rating - ♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥