Being a perfume lover I like to try all kinds of fragrance. Though I initially preferred fresh and fruity notes, I am trying even the musky ones lately. I just wear them according to the season and occasion. Will do a separate post on perfumes in general, which I have been wanting to do since I started this blog !! For today, I am reviewing my 2nd fragrance from TBS - White Musk Libertine.
I would call this a sweet musky fragrance, a right mixture of sweet and musky fragrance - one is not dominating the other. Since it is an EDP it stays long enough and I like the way they have got in the sweetness in a musky fragrance which actually made me get this one !! A great new way to make even the non-musky people to try the musky fragrances.
Claims to have cruelty - free musk (vegetable musk notes).
Notes - A bold new twist on musk, this sensual eau de parfum features a heady blend of cruelty-free musks at its top, heart and base, with sweet notes of Turkish delight, baby orchid and Chantilly cream.
- Packaging is absolutely cute and pink ♥
- Comes in a tiny 30 ml bottle that can be carried around. Remember I like all that is tiny, cute and pink.
- Equal amount of sweetness and muskiness.
- Stays long.
- Best to be worn during winters and summer evenings.
- Easily available.
- Also available as EDTs and body mists.
- The base notes are obviously musky and the sweetness vanishes over time. Towards the end all I can smell is more muskiness and little sweetness. Not a big con though as I have decided to try musky notes I can't complain.
The cost of The Body Shop White Musk Libertine EDP is Rs.1495 for 30 ml.
Having mentioned the notes, go get this if you like to try musky fragrances for the first time. You might like it. This is also available as EDTs and Body Mists I guess - a cheaper option to start with.
Rating - ♥♥♥.5