Unlike me, my sister loves musky and strong fragrances. She was raving about this particular fragrance from Victoria's Secret that I had asked her to get one for me. She got the body lotion instead of the fragrance and no wonder it had a musky smell to it. Glad it was not too strong for me and I started using the body lotion - 'Angel Touch Lotion' pretty soon.
The fragrance is a mixture of white musk, sandalwood, vanilla and white peony - which made me think I would never like this !! Surprisingly, the smell was mild and the body lotion was light that this became my body lotion for this summer. Comes in a cream colored bottle with a golden lid and it has got a cute shape as well. Musky lovers with oily skin will love this body lotion for sure. My dry skin needs more intense moisturizers for winters.
- The lotion is light and gets easily absorbed by the skin.
- Does not leave the skin sticky.
- Suits my dry skin during summers.
- Has a mild musky fragrance.
- Huge bottle lasts long.
- Fragrance stays on the skin for around 2 hours.
- Skin feels soft like silk, no wonder they named it as angel touch lotion !
- I am not a fan of musky fragrances, so not for me.
- Also since the lotion is light, I need some thing else for winters.
|You can see how flowy the lotion is..|
The cost of Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Angel Touch Lotion is $20 for 250 ml. However best bought with other products in the same range.
Not my favorite any day. Sis loved it, so from what I know about her and this lotion - Girls with oily skin and who love musk can just close your eyes and buy this one.
Rating - ♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥