I have tried a couple of [or might be even more] body wash from Victoria's Secret and each one is unique and amazing in its own way. The recent one my sis got for me is the 'True Escape' one with solar jasmine and pomelo. This comes in a green and purple packaging and claims to have Aloe Vera and Vitamin E in it.
Everything is same with all VS Body Wash except for the fragrance and packaging. The light liquid gel like body wash is so addictive that you can see I have almost finished it within 2 months. This body wash lathers pretty well. Fragrance is mesmerizing and makes the bath amazing. The fragrance does not stay in the body until I lock it with the body lotion from True Escape. The amazing fragrance lingers in the bathroom throughout the day :D
- The fragrance - any day.
- Lather very well.
- The fragrance makes us get addicted to VS body wash.
- Simple and neat packaging.
- Different variants available and I am sure you will be so confused to pick just one.
- Skin feels soft after the bath.
- Does not dry the skin.
- Availability in India.
- The fragrance vanishes soon after the bath so it is wise to purchase this as a combo with the body lotion of the same variant.
The cost of Victoria's Secret Body Wash is USD $10 for 250 ml. It is best to buy in combos as 3 for $25 and 5 for $30.
Victoria's Secret Body Washes are must haves I would say. Unfortunately we don't get it easily in India but if you get a chance do buy in bulk and you won't regret.
Rating - ♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥