Estee Lauder is one of my favorite brand and this lip gloss became my current favorite. I don't have fuchsia lip colors, as you all know I am not very comfortable with bright colors. So the best way to start with bright lip colors is by using the gloss and glad I got this one.
Being a gloss lover I feel bad that I have just one gloss from this Pure Color range. Estee Lauder has amazing shade choice, close to 30 different shades and I am sure to pick up a few more. The gloss is super comfortable on lips and not very sticky. The color pay off is good and every one inquired about the shade when I wore it. The gloss suits me so well and I am super glad that I got this particular shade.
- The gloss is not sticky and I am very comfortable wearing it.
- The applicator is lengthy and easy to use.
- I loooove the packaging.
- Wide range of shades available.
- No strong fragrance.
- The applicator takes out little amount every time and thus I have to dip in 2-3 times to get the gloss.
- The staying power would be a maximum of 3 hours but I don't mind reapplying as I love the color.
The cost of Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss is $22.50 for 6 ml. Should be around Rs.1500 in INR. However my sis got this for $12 :)
|The color is much brighter than it shows in the pic above..|
I just love the gloss and I don't mind re-applying it now and then. Glad, it is not sticky and I would like to try more colors like red, corals, etc. If you are a gloss person then you must have at least one. Considering the price others can skip this.
Rating - ♥♥♥♥.5
♥ Aarthi ♥