My sister gave me few bottles of L'Occitane Shampoo and Conditioner and I tried them long back. I really liked it then but some how forgot about it until my hair went through a very bad phase recently. My hair became super dry and frizzy [caused by anti-dandruff shampoo :( ]and I have never had this problem ever in my life. I had no idea what to do and try on my already damaged hair. That is when I remembered this L'Occitane shampoo and conditioner with 3 essential oils.
The review was requested by Ankita :)
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a month now and I was able to see the results within 2 weeks itself. This range claims to have 3 essential oils that deals with dry and damaged hair - just what I wanted for my hair. Glad I tried this, my hair is almost back to form. It tamed down all the frizziness and dryness. Hair became soft and shiny but at the same time did not weigh down my hair. I am so glad I found this shampoo and conditioner that they are my savior :D
Both the shampoo and conditioner are quite flowy and light [ya, even the conditioner is not so thick] and these travel size bottles lasts me for 5 washes - 1 week approximately as I wash my hair every alternate day. I have finished 2 sets of these already and I am on my 3rd set :) I take a lot of shampoo as it does not lather much so I get the shampoo for 5 washes but the conditioner for 6 washes !!
|Started using the shampoo but the conditioner in the previous set is still left out..|
- Both Shampoo and Conditioner are light and flowy.
- Each tiny travel size bottle lasts for upto 5 washes.
- This combo does wonders on my extremely dry and damaged hair.
- Showed results in 5-6 washes itself.
- Hair becomes soft, shiny and manageable.
- Does not weigh down the hair much.
- Does not make the scalp oily either so my hair is fine for 3 days even without a wash.
- It reduced my hair fall too !! [Read reduced and not stopped]
- The fragrance of the shampoo is kind of some medicine and it is strong too !! The fragrance stays for almost the entire day and it is very disturbing !!
- The shampoo does not lather much.
- I know L'Occitane shampoos are expensive but not a con for me at all as it did magic on my dry and damaged hair. I am listing it down under the dislikes as not every one will be okay about the price factor.
I couldn't find the cost of the travel size versions in India but normally L'Occitane Shampoo and Conditioners cost Rs.1250 for 300 ml each.
To be honest I really do not mind the price at all. This is all what I expect from a shampoo or rather any product per se. I am 100% happy with the results that I do not mind the strong medicine smell at all. This combo saved my hair and I am sure to buy their hair care products from now on :D
Rating - ♥♥♥♥.5
♥ Aarthi ♥