I am a perfume hoarder and I always wanted to try solid perfumes as well. I just have a couple of them and I am glad I stopped with just two. One is the TBS Love Etc Solid Perfume that I am going to review today and the other one is from L'Occitane which I have reviewed already HERE. This will most probably be my second and last solid perfume. To know why read further..
I have the Love Etc EDP and I really like how colorful and cute it looks. Yes, of course it smells good too :D Anything colorful and tiny grabs my attention quickly, so irrespective of how the smell is I wanted this tiny little heart shaped solid perfume from TBS. I would call this a floriental fragrance.
Top - Pear, Neroli, Bergamot
Middle - Jasmine, Heliotrope, Lily of the Valley
Base - Vanilla, Sandalwood, Musk Cream
|I looooooove the shape and color...|
- Nice fragrance - not musky at the same time the floral fragrance is so refreshing.
- The packaging is absolutely drool worthy :D ♥ shaped and pink :D Colorful too :D
- Can be easily slipped into your pocket and hence travel friendly.
- Comes handy for touch ups.
- Easily available.
- Bad staying power and that is how solid perfumes are !!! It stays for an hour max and you need frequent touch-ups !!
- Expensive !!!
Though I got this from Dubai I checked the price here in India and it costs Rs.725 for 13 g.
I don't regret buying this as I love cute little pink heart shaped tin and once I finish using this I will definitely re-use the tin to store something :D But, seriously no strong reason to buy this again and unless you are crazy like me you can skip this one.
Rating - ♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥