Vaseline Moisture Therapy Heel Cream claimed to show visible results in 7 days !! I couldn't wait but got the heel cream immediately as I was suffering from severe dryness. I got the smaller tube as I first wanted to see whether it works or not. The entire tube lasted me for just 2 weeks as I am very generous when it comes to moisturizing my feet. I have almost finished the tube now and here is the review for you girls :)
I was very glad that the cream was not so thick and it was very easy to apply. I hate thick creams. It got absorbed instantly and my feet felt soft and moisturized. After using it every night for a week my feet was the same. It felt good until the cream stayed in my feet and it didn't help my extremely dry feet in any way.
Claims and Results
- Helps repair damaged skin cells - It did, to an extent.
- Uniformly fills cracks for better action - Not for me :(
- Gives touchably, soft and smooth heels - Yes, until the cream is on my feet.
- Smoothens skin to avoid skin irritation from bed sheet/ blanket - !!!
- Forms a layer to protect from water - !!!!
- Easily available.
- Available in 2 sizes, glad I got the smaller one :)
- The 20 g tube lasted me for 2 weeks, in spite of me using it generously.
- The cream gets absorbed quickly.
- Very mild fragrance.
The cost of Vaseline Moisture Therapy Heel Cream is Rs.45 for 20 g.
The only thing I liked about this cream is that it is very light. It didn't help my dry feet in any way so I am going back to my TBS Body Butters which works better on my feet.
Rating - ♥♥.5
♥ Aarthi ♥