This is my first lipstick from Chanel and 2nd product from the brand [Ya, my first purchase was a lip pencil] that I love. During my shopping at Dubai I didn't have SAs to help me out to choose the color and I just tried all the testers left out and finalized this pretty shade Legende from the Rouge Coco Range.
The Rouge Coco lipsticks are quiet creamy and glides on easily on the lips. It is decently pigmented too and thus suits even pigmented lips like mine. It is a light raspberry pink lip color that slightly leans towards the frosty finish. You can decide on it by seeing the pics below. I hate frosty lipsticks and I love this one, so you can understand how little frosty it is or we can call it pearl finish. It has a light vanilla fragrance [different from MACs].
- It is creamy and glides on easily on my dry lips too.
- Well pigmented.
- Sturdy packaging.
- Light vanilla fragrance that is not at all disturbing.
- Color can be built up or toned down.
- This shade Legende will suit all skin tones as it is such a pretty rose color.
- Stays on for good 4 hours.
- Does not leave the lips dry.
- It is a luxury product so I am not going to talk about the cost. I absolutely love this lipstick and the shade 'Legende (11)' in particular.
The cost of Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Lip Color is Rs.2000 for 3.5 g.
If you love creamy, pigmented lipsticks along with the feel to try luxury products then this must be the first lipstick that should come to your mind. The formula is definitely worth the money and I am so in love with this shade Legende. This is one shade that will suit all skin tones. Having tried one from this range I want to try the Rouge Coco Shines now :D
Rating - ♥♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥