I usually prefer waxing and sometimes when we are totally unprepared we might not be able to run to parlors and that is when I go for razors. The reason behind why I got these Bic razors is not any reviews, suggestions but just how colorful it looks. Also for some reason I don't like to use the same razor more than once and these looked like disposable ones :D so I just picked these up.
Each pack has 5 razors in different colors like blue, green, purple, pink and one of these colors repeating. These razors have twin blades to get that close shave which I personally do not prefer but somehow I didn't notice it when I got these razors. I got 3 packets and half way through my 2nd packet. The razors are lengthy enough to hold and use comfortably. Also it does give a close and neat hair free skin and I just throw this away after every use. One major problem I faced was - boils all over the shaved area !!! And it looks so ugly too !! I am still on the look out for good razors.
- Colorful razors.
- Use and throw / Disposable ones.
- Razor is convenient to use.
- Though it looks flimsy it is sturdy enough.
- Gives a neat smooth shave.
- Each razor comes with a transparent lid, in case you want to re use them.
- It has twin blades which I do not prefer and I do not need.
- The very next day after the hair removal I see boils all over and it leaves marks too !! I tried all ways to avoid or control them but nothing helped.
- The outer cover says it is for sensitive skin !!!!!!!!
I got these razors in Dubai and the I remember these were very cheap, should be around Rs.100 - Rs.300 for 5 razors.
I am using these for 2 reasons, 1.I don't use them very frequently so never got that urge to look out for better ones, 2. I don't want to throw all these away just like that !! Honestly, the boils make me totally upset and I keep telling myself I need better razor next time.
Rating - ♥♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥
♥ Aarthi ♥