How did I forget about Crabtree & Evelyn all these days? I like their products as much as I like Forest Essentials and The Body Shop or even more !! My first love was their Rose Water hand cream and from then on I fell in love their products, however their rose water collections always tops my favorite list. The fragrance is so mild and soothing that I go back to rose water again and again, guess this is the 4th time :D
The fragrance is where these products score according to me. I remember having one of their towels that had these rose motifs on them :D The rose water range is just amazing and mild that I enjoy my bath in spite of using a soap !! Will review their hand cream and body lotion soon. Other than the fragrance nothing is special about this soap. Glad I got the tiny one [sis passed on to me] that I will finish it up pretty soon - a reason to try some other variant/product ;)
- The fragrance, the fragrance, the fragrance - just amazing mild rose water fragrance takes you in to a dream world.
- Packaging is so oriental / English / whatever you call that. They have changed their packaging now and yet it looks pretty the same way.
- So many different variants available.
- The soap lathers well.
- Does not make the skin dry but my dry skin definitely needs a moisturizer after bath.
- Not available in Chennai :(
- The fragrance doesn't last long :(
- Price is a bit steep.
I honestly have no idea about the price but googled to find out for you girls here. The Crabtree & Evelyn Rose Water Triple-Milled Soap costs $8 for 85 g.
A good soap to try just for the fragrance and nothing else. I wouldn't be buying this anymore as I am more fond of their scented hangers, hand cream, body lotion and more tempted to try their Dusting Powder and EDT :D
Rating - ♥♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥