I know you have already seen so many reviews of the same and why am I reviewing this again? Honestly my intention is not to waste your time nor my time as well but to stress the significance of this kajal in my every day routine. Hoping the same way it would help you too :) None of the reviews online made me buy this kajal until I saw this on Vidya's eyes. She had done a fab job with her perfect application and immediately I got this kajal on the same day.
Just one-two strokes, you get deep black lined eyes and you are ready to go !! They are creamy and thus glides on easily without any tugging. I tried it on my upper lash line, lower lash line and water line too. I didn't feel even a bit of discomfort. Once applied I give some time for the kajal to settle down after which it stays without smudging for ever !! After 6 hrs it does fade slowly but doesn't spread around. Since this is retractable it is so easy to use without any need to sharpen it. Do I need more reasons to love this kajal?
- Deep black kajal that brightens up the face instantly.
- Does not sting while worn in the water line.
- Creamy and thus glides on easily.
- Retractable kajal is very easy to use.
- Convenient packaging for travel as well.
- Does not smudge or spread.
- Stays on my eyes for good 6 hours as per the claim.
- Even after 6 hours it fades evenly and slowly without spreading around.
- It makes the pencil a little messy, you can see that in the pic above. I clean it every time though. I don't mind this at all but just thought of sharing.
The Maybelline New York Colossal Kajal costs Rs.175 for 0.35 g. Yes, they have increased the price from Rs.150 to Rs.175 !!!
I like everything about this kajal and I will keep buying this again and again. This is one product that we can finish up using and I might finish mine in a week or so. This finds a permanent place in my makeup kit.
Rating - ♥♥♥♥.5
♥ Aarthi ♥