I am learning a lot of new things about make up everyday and this process would never stop. All this while I was using the basic elf brushes for my makeup and always wanted to invest in some good brushes [ a part of the learning process]. Friends come at the right time and thus Preetha came and suggested me to try The Body Shop Kabuki. I just rushed to the store and got this one. I am still confused whether this is what she told me to buy [Nature's Minerals or Extra Virgin Minerals???] but I am in complete love ♥ with this brush.
I never thought a brush can ever be made so sooooffffffffftttttttttttttttt. It is amazing to touch and feel. I just love how it feels on my skin. Can I say it feels like a feather? Oh yes !! So far I have been using this for my blush application only and it picks up the right amount of product. If you have this brush I am sure anyone would become an expert in blush (powder) application. This product is a must-have I would say. I repeat I am in ♥ :D
- It is hard to believe that the bristles are synthetic !! They are amazingly soft.
- Cruelty - free product.
- Comes in a cute little pouch to store the brush. [which I never noticed until my daughter took it out and put it in her mouth !!]
- Tiny brush that is hard to resist.
- No shedding of bristles at all !! I already washed it a couple of times.
- Blush application is as easy as you can ever imagine !!
- Nothing at all. I do not even mind the price for what it does.
The cost of The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Foundation Brush is Rs.1195. Best bought during the TBS Sale !!
I am yet to try this with powder foundation but I am very sure it is not going to disappoint me and wish I had bought 2 of these :p I love this so much and Pree thanks a ton for recommending this cute little soft brush that comes with a pretty pouch :) You MUST HAVE this one.
Rating - ♥♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥