There are certain products which never satisfies my craving if I just get one - the greedy me wants all shades available in the market and one such product is the Loreal Color Infallible Eye Shadows. Eternal Black is the first shade I got from the collection and slowly I am hoping to collect at least 6 of them. I can not call these pigments (not so loose) nor an eye shadow (not so tightly packed), however I like the formula.
Eternal Black is a black shade with a lot of silver shimmers in it. Though they have a lid inside to keep the eye shadow intact, we have to be really careful while taking the lid out. The shimmers just spread every where, so don't even imagine wearing the shade without a base. You can't just apply this like a normal eye shadow. Spreading doesn't help and we have to keep patting it on the lid to build the color.
- The eye shadow is very soft and fine.
- Easy to blend.
- If you like glitters you will love this shade.
- Best shade to create smokey eyes.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Amazing range of colors available.
- Eternal Black is a very pretty shade.
- Great for evening or party wear.
- The silver glitter spreads everywhere so you definitely need a base.
- I have to keep patting the color on and on for the color to show up well, the traditional way of eye shadow application doesn't help at all.
The cost of L'Oreal Color Infallible Eye Shadow is Rs.450 for 3.5 g.
|Simple and Subtle Smokey Eyes|
Eternal Black is a very pretty shade and doing smokey eyes becomes so easy with it. I am very happy with this product, though it is a bit tricky to apply this on the lids. Now I am used to it anyway :) If you are looking for a good black eye shadow with some glitters you should try this one.
Rating - ♥♥♥.5
♥ Aarthi ♥