MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick is my current favorite and this is my second lipstick from MAC. Ya, I just have two :( You can see the review of my first lipstick Cosmo HERE. I love the finish of these lipsticks [Amplified Creme] that I go back to them again and again. I loved and almost got Craving so much but it was not in stock and by luck I tried Brick O La. Pree forced me to try this where in I thought it was a maroon/red shade but no. Thank you soooooooo much Pree I love this a loooooooooooot.
MAC describes Brick O La as a 'mid-tone berry' and I find it so hard to describe the shade :( Don't go by the color you see, please try it and you'll find such a pretty shade on your lips. It is a mix of pink and berry I would say but the ratio is really hard to find. I don't know what made me think it is a maroon/ red shade, if Pree didn't make me try it I would have never ever tried this lipstick ever :( I had so many other shades in my mind. If you have Capricious this is close to that shade but this is more pinkish I guess.
- Amplified Creme Lipsticks are my favorite and the lipsticks are creamy.
- They are well pigmented. I need just one swipe.
- This is one shade that would suit all skin tones, might be dark on lighter skin tones and vice-versa.
- Easily available in all MAC outlets.
- Mild fragrance that is with any MAC lipstick.
- In spite of being creamy does not break easily.
- Nothing at all.
The cost of MAC Amplified Creme Lipsticks are Rs.990 for 3g.
|I have worn it very light here.|
An amazing lipstick and a great shade that you must try and if you like it even a little bit then you must buy :) I like this 100 times more than Cosmo now :p I guess I will keep buying Brick O La for ever and ever and ever :D
Rating - ♥♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥