Ever since Colorbar launched the Take Me As I Am Lip Colors I wanted to try them but unfortunately none of the H&G stores near my place had this. Even the Colorbar SAs had no idea when I asked them for this lip color. I was eyeing on 2 shades and luckily Pree was planning to put them on sale, which she had hardly used. I told her I'll buy both of them and I got it finally :D
This thick fat lip pencil looks like a crayon and smells like a crayon too. Once my daughter saw me using this and from then on she started rubbing her crayon on her lips !! The smell is something bad and unusual. Once I rub it on my lips it feels like a lip cream with good color pay off. This particular shade is a pretty pink with blue undertones. It looks different in different lighting - fuchsia, berry, etc. This one shade will compliment almost all skin tones.
- The Lip color is creamy.
- Glides on smoothly on my dry lips too.
- Well pigmented.
- Hydrates my lips and never my lips have felt dry.
- Comes with a free sharpener.
- I don't think I can ever finish this up as it has so much product !
- Totally available in 8 shades.
- Stays on me for 3 hours.
- It smells like a crayon or plastic and that it very irritating. However the smell subsides over time.
- Availability is an issue here in Chennai :(
The cost of Colorbar Take Me As I Am Lip Color is Rs.699 for 3.94 g.
A good buy if you don't mind the smell. I personally like this shade and it is one shade that will suit most Indian skin tones. I like how it keeps my lips hydrated and thus I don't feel bad re-applying it again and again. The sharpener that comes along really makes the sharpening job easy.
Rating - ♥♥♥.5
♥ Aarthi ♥