I am slowly collecting the L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows and this one was a gift from Pree. Last month I reviewed the other shade I have - Eternal Black and did a smokey eye EOTD HERE. Today I am reviewing another pretty shade from the collection - Burning Black. Both the shades I have got makes Smokey eyes makeup so so so very easy. You'll know how by the end of this post.
Burning Black is a tight pigment that does magic when you want to create a deep plum smokey eyes. I personally love this color so much and it almost looks like black indoors. So I had to take pictures standing directly under sunlight to show the color and also to show the shimmers. Yes, it has shimmers but very little that I am comfortable wearing them any time of the day. Burning Black is a very pretty deep plum shade.
- The shade is a pretty plum shade.
- Very little glitters that makes this a color which can be worn any time of the day.
- Creating smokey eyes is damn easy.
- The eye color is soft and fine.
- It is easy to blend.
- Amazing color choice.
- Travel friendly.
- Unlike Eternal Black this one gives good color pay off.
- I love this color but some times it just looks like plain black :(
|What do you see Plum or Black?|
The cost of L'Oreal Color Infallible Eye Shadow is Rs.450 for 3.5 g.
♥ Aarthi ♥