My lips are dry most of the times so I always have a lip balm with me. I can even survive without food but not without a lip balm. I have more than half a dozen of lip balms but the Nivea Lip Balm found its place in my 'favorites' list. I so badly wanted to try the Guava version but only Pomegranate and Strawberry were available. Since I have too many strawberry lip balms I got the Pomegranate one.
The lip balm leaves a shine as it moisturizes my lips. However it fades off too quickly and thus I have to reapply it pretty soon. It tastes sweet and smells like Pomegranate. It is also available in Guava, Cherry and Strawberry flavors. Guava tops my wish list and after which I might try the Cherry version. This lip balm has been a savior whenever I faced problem with my lips. Burts Bee's Lip balm is my favorite and might be this is my 2nd favorite.
- Smells amazing like pomegranate.
- Leaves a shine with light tint on my lips.
- Retains moisture in my lips.
- While using this continuously I never faced dryness at all.
- Easily available.
- Available in 4 different variants - pomegranate, cherry, guava and strawberry.
- The packaging is a bit clumsy.
- Does not stay for a long time. It hardly stays for 1-2 hours.
The cost of Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm is Rs.129 for 4.8 g.
Amazing lip balm at an affordable price and if you are wise you will grab one for youself. I love the fragrance, taste :p and the light tint it leaves on my lips. More than anything it helps retain moisture on my dry lips. So I will always be buying this one but the other variants.
Rating - ♥♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥