Ever since I posted about Phoenix Market City in Chennai, I have been getting so many e-mails flooded with doubts. Initially I was sending individual replies but after a point of time I thought I would better do one single post about all I know/saw at Phoenix Market City in this 1 month. I have been to the mall thrice so far and it didn't excite me as much as it did for the first time.
- I doubt if it is the biggest mall in India/Asia, because initially they said there is yet another phase to open but now they say they don't ! So if this is going to be the entire mall then it is almost or a little bigger than EA. That is all.
- There are few good brands missing in this mall like INGLOT, ALDO, Burberry and so on which is there in EA.
- MAC and Clinique are open and great !
- Weekends are really crowded and traffic is a hell !! Unlike EA they just have 1 entrance, so better we take public transport than our own cars to avoid the crazy traffic :(
- Food Court is too small, just 1/4th of EA :(
- Food Space [Vasantha Bhavan and Rajdhani are in the 1st or 2nd floor and not in the food court] is scattered all over the mall. I really don't know how it is going to look as it is always better to keep the crowd in one floor.
- Krispy Kreme is opening here !! My favvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvorite during my 'University' days at Sydney.
- LUXE, Chanel, Charles & Keith, Mango, Hard Rock Cafe - yet to open.
- No info about other brands like L'Occitane and Kiehl's. So please do not ask me if they are opening there. I have no clue.
- Best of all - they have amazing customer care ! If you ask a doubt, 2 different people from the mall call you back to clarify your doubts!
Almost 50% of the shops are open for now, so you might still be excited and occupied there. Also too many rumors going around might confuse us, so better call the customer care and check before you plan a visit.
Hope this helps :)
♥ Aarthi ♥