Here comes another fragrance review from a hoarder ! If you really get those doubts - Does she really use all of them? Oh Ya ! Yes I do :D I make sure I smell good (always) even if I don't look good always :p This fragrance Nina by Nina Ricci is the first from the brand and I have to reveal the truth here- [I know it is quite obvious] - Yes, I just got it for the cute looking bottle :D OMG ! this one looks absolutely pretty I think prettier than DKNY apple, Isn't it?
This pretty looking cute bottle has a strong sweet fragrance locked inside. The notes are predominantly sweet and fruity. I can't relate the fragrance to a particular fruit but its truly fruity. The base notes which is a bit creamy and musky takes a long time to show up, so the top notes is what all I can smell as long as the fragrance stays. The staying power is 'okay' or might be 'bad' for few as it does not stay for more than 3 hours ! However, sillage is good.
Top Notes - Calabrian Lemon, Caipirinha Lime
Middle Notes - Peony Petals, Moonflower, Vanilla-infused Red Toffee Apple
Base Notes - Applewood, White Cedar
- The packaging is absolutely cute.
- If you like sweet and fruity notes then you will love the fragrance.
- The creamy base notes open up very late so I always feel the top notes which I like better.
- Sillage is good and a couple of my friends really liked this fragrance.
- Easily available online.
- I use this very sparingly as the sweetness causes head ache some times.
- The fragrance does not last long. Since I spray very little it hardly lasts on me for 2 hours :(
- Not very travel friendly.
The cost of Nina by Nina Ricci Eau De Toilette varies from Rs.2700 to Rs.3300 for 80 ml.
The fragrance Nina by Nina Ricci is a fruity sweet scent that it totally girly. If you love the sweetness then you will love this fragrance. I am not too comfortable with sweet fragrances so though I like this fragrance the sweetness troubles me at times. I prefer wearing this during winters and very little every time to tackle the heaviness.
Rating - ♥♥♥♥♥
♥ Aarthi ♥