Whenever I used to walk past the Chanel counters, more than anything the nail colors used to attract me a lot. I always had a small list of favorite shades that I wanted to buy :p However, when I really got the chance to get one, it had to be something special and I chose the shade 'April'. Most of you would know why - April is my birthday month ;) That is not the sole reason for me to get this shade, the shade itself was so pretty that I couldn't just skip it for the next time !
The shade 'April' is my current love and I am wearing it very frequently these days ! Though I have never worn such dark opaque shades on my hands this one made me do it. A dark rosy pink shade that is going to grab attention for sure. The creamy nail color would be opaque enough with just one single coat however I have applied two coats in the pic below as I will be travelling and want it to last longer on my nails. The SA at the Chanel counter told me that these nail colors last forever (almost) and my sister who has been using this for more than an year agreed !
- The rich creamy nail color with that lovey name ;)
- One single coat gives a nice opaque finish.
- Smells sweet unlike the usual strong nail polish smell !
- I don't use a top coat and it stays for 3-4 days easily without chipping.
- Bottle is sturdy.
- The nail color stays without drying or becoming gooey for a really long period of time.
- Amazing range of shades to choose from.
- Nothing !
The price of Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colours are Rs.1500 for 13 ml of the product.