Chanel has become my favorite brand ever since I tried their range of make up and their coco shine lipsticks made me fall in love with the brand. After my haul at Chanel I had asked the SA to inform me on any new product launch and events and she gave me a call saying they are offering free skin care analysis along with a make over through out this month! I was super enthusiastic and had shared the information to all my followers in my FB page HERE. Do like my page to get instant updates. I booked an appointment the previous day and here is my experience that I wanted to share with you all.
I reached the store with just a cleansed face and nothing else. The MUA first made me feel comfortable by asking about myself, my lifestyle and also offered some water to relax myself. She is one of the most friendly MUA I have ever met that she didn't mind anything, even when I asked her some personal questions during the session she was glad to answer. So the comfort level grew as time passed by. She started with skin care and finished with the makeover. The entire session took 2 hours ! Ya, she was so patient and passionate about what she did.
She first asked about my skin type and how it behaves during different seasons. Also inquired if I had any other issues with my skin. After understanding my skin she offered me a range of products for my skin. The products she suggested for me were
- Cleansed my face with Eau Douceur - Cleansing Water Balance + Anti -Pollution Face & Eyes
- Hydra Beauty Serum
- Hydra Beauty Gel Cream [Hydra Beauty is the name of the range that she chose for my skin type]
- Sunscreen UV Essentiel - Complete Daily UV Protection Anti-Pollution SPF 50/ PA+++
- Scrub for my Blackheads Gommage Microperle Eclat - Gel Exfoliant Sublimateur/ Maximum Radiance Exfoliating Gel
All the products were instant love and I have to mention how calming and amazing they smell ! My God !!
She also explained me on how to use the products, especially the serum. For Example, I said black heads on my nose tip was my major concern she did suggest the scrub mentioned above but at the same time asked me to steam my face before scrubbing for the first 2-3 times and then follow with normal scrubbing to keep them in control.
Never did she mention that any of their products does miracles, she emphasized on the fact that a healthy life style along with these amazing products would help me get the best results. She did share a little interesting history about the 'Camellia' flower which is an important ingredient in their skin care and fragrance too !
I have to mention that the MUAs hands did magic on my face. I am so so so sorry that I couldn't post a full FOTD pic because of the dull lighting there and by the time we finished it was 6.30 PM and dark outside. So couldn't click a pic outdoor as well. I managed to click little eye makeup and that is all I could post here.
- Liquid Foundation - Vitalumiere Aqua #60 gave an amazing dewy finish that I love.
- Pressed Powder - Poudre Universelle Compacte to control extra shine.
- Blush - Joues Contraste in the shade Malice.
- Concealer - She said I don't need one :D
- Eye Shadow - Chanel Fascination Eye Shadow Quad. She didn't use any base at all !
- Mascara - Sublime De Chanel Mascara [Did Magic] and Le Volume De Chanel in Blue [Tips]
- Kohl - Le Crayon Kohl in Black [Lower Lash Line]
- Lips - Rouge Coco Shine in Pygmalion
Best of all - "She didn't force or even try to convince me to buy any of the products !!!". A completely well trained and knowledgeable MUA can make a lot of difference. She had answers for all my doubts regarding skin care and make up. She was just amazing.
I have my eye on few amazing products like the Mascara, Rouge Coco Shine, Gel Cream and Sunscreen :D Might buy them one by one.
I tried a few nail colors too and here is a pic of that in Instagram. Well, you can follow me in Instagram as well and my id aarthi_shopaholic.
|Shades L-R - May, Frisson, Peridot, Distraction, Black Pearl|
The offer is there through out this month, well just another 5 days to go. If you haven't tried it you still have time ! Do fix an appointment [only on weekdays] before you go and hope you enjoyed reading this post.
P.S - This is not a paid post nor the brand asked me to do this. Just sharing my experience.
♥ Aarthi ♥