I wanted to write about Happster ever since I did the 'Coming Soon' post and reveal the suspense, as almost all of you had no idea about what was in the box ! So I didn't want to make you wait long but it took so much time as the review is going to be a very detailed one [fasten your seat belts ;)]. Even when I did the 'Coming Soon' post I never thought or planned for a lengthy review but the product impressed me so much and thus took so much of my time. Finally, let me tell you the Happiness Inside the box is an amazing set of Optical Eyeglasses and Polarized Sunglasses.
Happster was referred to me by a friend who was very happy with their service and product quality. I had no intentions of buying or even trying any sunglass but she insisted me to check out their website. So that is how I landed at Happster.in - a website that sells designer eye wear. They had a wide range of frames for men, women and unisex too. I was too spoilt for choice and was really confused on what to pick. That is when I came across the 'Trial At Home' option.
Trial At Home
It read that I could choose 4 frames from the lot and try it at home for free. After deciding on what to buy I can place a fresh order for either a optical power glass or a polarized sunglass in the frame of my choice. Also I could send them back the samples and the items will be picked up from my home !!! Isn't that amazing? I couldn't actually believe that online shopping could be made so easy, especially when I was never comfortable buying eyewear online. To test it I chose 4 frames of my choice
- Delavis - Melon Red
- Sleig - Peppy Purple
- Charrids - Coffee Fade
- Ollyd - Peppy Tortoise
and this is how it reached me in just 2 days !!
I never expected a delivery so quick and the products were packed so well and intact like babies wrapped up in a soft cloth ! Only then I headed to their website to know more about the brand.
Happster was founded by a young Indian chap who found it hard to find his right pair of glasses ! He says - " I had bought an expensive pair of eyeglasses only to realize later that it was a cheap counterfeit. The sinking experience led me to creating Happster."
I highly recommend you to go through their story here. They tell us about how Happster is different from other High-End brands and a little supply chain diagram to show how they work. It makes sense.
Something that left me totally impressed would be
- Happster is an Indian brand developed by a young aspiring Indian.
- Their service is the quickest I have seen so far. You could even place your order by just giving a call !
- Reliable service - I got only what I opted for. No confusions.
- Easy process - be it trial, navigating through their website, ordering the right one for you and delivery.
- They use polycarbonate lenses which is the thinnest, lightest and the toughest in the market that offers 100% UV protection.
- High quality frames and it shows.
- They have both optical power glasses and trendy sunglasses.
- They have a flat rate for optical eyeglasses and polarized sunglasses and they don't charge (frames) anything extra for the polycarbonate power lenses !
- For every pair of eye wear you buy from Happster they plant a tree in your name !!!! - More details here.
- Their optical wear is sold for just Rs.5995 !
Now let me show the frames I got for trial,
Delavis - Melon Red
Something that is too hard to resist ! As seen HERE.
|Delavis - Melon Red|
Sleig - Peppy Purple
How could any woman skip a purple frame? As seen HERE.
|Sleig - Peppy Purple|
Charrids - Coffee Fade
For the nerdy me ;) As seen HERE.
|Charrids - Coffee Fade|
Ollyd - Peppy Tortoise
For the animal print lover in me ! As seen HERE.
|Ollyd - Peppy Tortoise|
Having spoken all about the brand, their service and quality now it is time for me to pick just one frame out of the four ! It is still hard for me ! All the four suits me well so I will let you girls help me a bit. Tell me which one you like the most in the comments below :)
Will show you what I picked once I decide and place my order. Meanwhile checkout the website Happster - Happiness Inside :)
♥ Aarthi ♥