This is not a review of a beauty product or anything related to cosmetics at all ! So if you aren't interested you can skip this post right here. If you are foodie and if you are in Chennai, I highly recommend you to go through this post.
'A Salad Company' is a blessing for those who eat out almost everyday. When it is not home-cooked food I consider it as junk and if you are someone who think the same way, then A Salad Company proves us wrong. A Salad Company delivers healthy lunch at your door step everyday and their menu is quite interesting too. So far I have tried their vegetarian meal twice and non-vegetarian meal thrice and each dish was unique, tasty, healthy yet filling ! To know more about their meal options and on how to order, read on.
|A Salad Company|
A Salad Company promises to provide nutritious meal that is free from the following
- No Preservatives
- No Color
- No Maida
- No MSG
- No Deep Frying
- No White Sugar
- No Transfats
Their vegetarian meals costs Rs.140 and non-vegetarian meal costs Rs.155 and there are no more additional/delivery charges. All you have to do is to visit their online portal and choose from the different packages available - either 1 day trial / 3 days trial / 5 days trial and 21 days trial. You could see the menu listed for the current week and choose the one you love.
These were the dishes I got to try
- Veg Augratin with whole wheat garlic bread - This meal was too good and absolutely filling. Loaded with a variety of veggies that we would hardly include in our daily routine. I have to mention about the wheat garlic bread - softest and the best I have had so far !!
- Paneer Skewers - The box had 6 big paneer cubes along with a good amount of foxtail. I couldn't finish the box in one go. Absolutely delicious and super filling.
- Grilled Chicken - Loved how the grilled veggies were made so tasty. The chicken was soft and yummy too and mashed sweet potatoes were top-notch.
- Focaccia Sandwich - I chose the non-veg option and it came with eggs. I had my lunch by 2 PM (almost 2 hrs after it was delivered) and the bread was a bit dry. No complaints about the taste though.
- Whole Wheat Chicken Momos - Loved it to bits and wish I got a couple of more momos to fill my tummy.
Fresh healthy food that is delivered for just Rs.150 is definitely a steal !
♥ Aarthi ♥