Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution has been a favourite among many of my friends and bloggers. Though it was late I wanted to give it a try as I was running out of my make up removers. It was easily available in the stores nearby so without any fuss I could grab a tiny bottle for myself to see how it helped me from removing my makeup. Read on to know whether this little beauty impressed me or disappointed me !
|Bioderma Sensible H2O Micelle Solution|
The micelle solution comes in a transparent bottle with a pink flip open lid, which controls the amount of product you take out every time. The solution is as runny as water and little kids at home might actually mistake it for pure water at times. They are available in two sizes and I got the smaller 100 ml version, which pretty much lasted me for 6 months ! I don't think I will ever buy the bigger one as I would rather repurchase the smaller bottle twice a year. The product claims to suit sensitive skin, I don't have sensitive skin so I can't comment on it. However, the lotion is very mild and does not harm my combination skin in any way.
|Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution : Ingredients|
I take a generous amount of the liquid in a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face, which removes most of my makeup. Then I go for one more round of cleansing to remove the rest of the makeup (if any) and wipe my face clean. The lotion is mild and does not cause any irritation even when I remove my kajal and mascara. Easy to use and skin friendly too. I don't use water proof makeup, so I am not sure how this would fare in removing tough make up like the lip stain of a long lasting matte lipstick and a waterproof mascara !!
- Simple and easy to use packaging.
- Mild product that is gentle on skin.
- Fragrance free and non-rinse.
- Removes make up easily.
- Does not leave the skin dry nor cause any breakouts.
- Did not cause any irritation while used around the eyes.
- Easily available in stores and online.
- Lasts really long. As mentioned earlier this 100 ml bottle lasts me 6 months.
- I wouldn't call this a 'dislike' but this is worth a mention. I am not sure how effectively this would remove stubborn makeup like water proof mascara and matte lipsticks as the lotion is really mild. If you are a person who use heavy makeup then you might have to try it first before getting one for yourself.
|Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution - Swatch|
The cost of Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution is Rs.660 for 100 ml and Rs.945 for 250 ml of the product.
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution has gained all my points. It gently removes makeup without damaging or drying out my skin. The solution is so light on the skin and feels only like water. I am on my second bottle already. Since, I do not use stubborn heavy makeup I feel it easily removes the makeup from my face and neck with just a couple of swipes and I need not even rinse my face after that. Best suits lazy people like me who think twice to remove makeup before going to bed :)
Rating - ♥♥♥♥.5
♥ Aarthi ♥